Internship - Engineering
NFE is seeking motivated students for a Summer Internship Program at our Pontiac, Michigan office. Interns will work full-time providing engineering support to Project Managers, and can expect to work in a variety of environments, performing both office and field work. The goal of the program is for students to gain real-world experience outside of the classroom. Interns will assume an administrative and engineering role to complete tasks often assigned to entry-level engineers. Desired skills include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate should be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Valid diver's license and good driving record required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Experience with AutoCAD, or similar software, is a plus
- Must be goal orientated, self-motivated, organized and have the ability to work independently in an outdoor environment with a wide range of weather conditions and at times rugged terrain
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients, technical staff and management
NFE offers competitive salaries commiserate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, please complete our application.